Terms & Conditions:
1. Jewish-Sudbury.com is a community website for the Sudbury Jewish Community of Sudbury, Ontario – Canada.
2. Jewish-Sudbury.com will be a free subscription service.
3. We reserve the right to advertise on our site.
5. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure any illegal, offensive or inappropriate material is not displayed, Jewish-Sudbury.com will not be responsible should any such postings be put on view. Anyone found or suspected of using the website for this purpose will be reported to the relevant authorities.
6. By using Jewish-Sudbury.com you will be bound by the terms and conditions of the website.
7. Jewish-Sudbury.com reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions at any time and the new terms will be accessible on the website.
8. By using the website you need to ensure that you have the necessary hardware & software for both email and web usage. Jewish-Sudbury.com will take every reasonable precaution to ensure that this site has been and will be continuously checked for viruses. However, we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses.
9. Any third party websites that are linked to Jewish-Sudbury.com or advertisers on the website may not be verified and therefore any use will be at your own risk.
10. Usernames and Passwords issued will be unique and allow access to see all categories on the website. Username and password details will not be disclosed to anyone other than Jewish-Sudbury.com. All email communication sent by Jewish-Sudbury.com will only be intended for the person addressed.
11. By uploading any photos onto the website you authorise your photo/photo’s to be displayed on the Jewish-Sudbury.com website or forum.
12. Jewish-Sudbury.com or any item displayed unless authorised cannot be downloaded for any use, without written permission.
13. All design, copyrights, database rights, patents, names, and trademarks (both unregistered or registered) belong to Jewish-Sudbury.com
14. No person can hack or try to hack, distribute, modify, transmit, re-use or re-post any information from the Jewish-Sudbury.com website.
15. Links may not be set up without prior written agreement by Jewish-Sudbury.com. If found they will be removed immediately.
16. Any information contained on the Jewish-Sudbury.com website may not be used for any illegal purposes.
17. By posting anything on the website or in the forum, you grant rights to Jewish-Sudbury.com to use and publish this material, you may also be identified as the author.Jewish-Sudbury.com has the right to amend the information posted so that nothing unsuitable is on the website or in the forum at any time.
18. Information posted on the Jewish-Sudbury.com website or forum may be used by the website.
19. Jewish-Sudbury.com cannot guarantee the information posted on the website at any time and will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by incorrect information. I.e. cancellation of events or events that do not take place.
20. By advertising on Jewish-Sudbury.com or using the forum you agree that you will not post any information that is illegal, or against the law, copyrighted information, or any information that will harm any computers such as viruses or harmful data.
21. All information posted should be true, not racist or show any discrimination or be obscene so that Jewish-Sudbury.com has to remove the posting.
22. Jewish-Sudbury.com accepts no liability for any delay or interruption to the service or the updating of information.
23. Jewish-Sudbury.com will not accept any responsibility for any emotional/mental disturbance, injury or death resulting from use of the website.
24. You may not use information gained from the website to send junk or bulk emails.
25. Jewish-Sudbury.com reserves the right to delete or amend any postings or photographs posted on the website and suspend any future access.
26. Any questions should be sent directly to us, firstname.lastname@example.org
27. Any use of Jewish-Sudbury.com will be at your own risk. Jewish-Sudbury.com cannot guarantee that all advertising and statements are correct and will not take any responsibility if they are incorrect.